Skip to main content

Seal Rock, California by Albert Bierstadt


Seal Rock, California by Albert Bierstadt  (1830–1902).

Comments

  1. I use your 6 hour countdown timer on youtube almost every day. A little bit ago it dissappeared and nobody else has a 6 hour timer with anti-screen burn. Is there any way to get it back? Can I buy a copy of the video from you? I really really need this in my life and everything else will ruin my TV screen if it have it playing in the background all day. I think you can see my email privately. Otherwise you can email me at my junk email account since I don't want to post my main one publicly. That is resumeresponse123@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Antigone by Sophocles

Translation by F. Storr, BA ARGUMENT Antigone, daughter of Oedipus, the late king of Thebes, in defiance of Creon who rules in his stead, resolves to bury her brother Polyneices, slain in his attack on Thebes. She is caught in the act by Creon's watchmen and brought before the king. She justifies her action, asserting that she was bound to obey the eternal laws of right and wrong in spite of any human ordinance. Creon, unrelenting, condemns her to be immured in a rock-hewn chamber. His son Haemon, to whom Antigone is

Myths and Legends of China, by E. T. C. Werner

CHAPTER I The Sociology of the Chinese Racial Origin In spite of much research and conjecture, the origin of the Chinese people remains undetermined. We do not know who they were nor whence they came. Such evidence as there is points to their immigration from elsewhere; the Chinese themselves have a tradition of a Western origin. The first picture we have of their actual history shows us, not a people behaving as if long settled in a land which was their home and that of their forefathers, but an alien race fighting with wild beasts, clearing dense forests, and driving back the aboriginal inhabitants.